sábado, 18 de octubre de 2008

Ronnie, Ronnie



Teen sensation Judd Trump continued his brilliant run at the Royal London Watches Grand Prix with a 5-4 defeat of Ronnie O'Sullivan in the quarter-finals.
.
Trump had never previously been beyond the last 32 and was visibly delighted with his biggest scalp to date. "It feels brilliant, we both struggled but I went out there to do a job and I did it. To beat Ronnie on TV is massive for me," said the 19-year-old.
.
"I fancy beating anyone on my day, if I have a good semi-final I can go on to win this tournament. I need to work on my break building as I'm making 40 or 50 and then breaking down."
.
Vi el encuentro y encontré a un Ronnie como otras veces cuando parece que está en otro sitio. Empezó perdiendo 0-2 y dio la vuelta al partido hasta el 4-3, pero perdió los dos siguientes frames.
.
Judd Trump jugó muy bien, como en el otro encuentro que esta semana nos ha ofrecido Eurosport contra Joe Perry al que ganó 5-2.
.
Y esta noche John Higgins contra Judd Trump, el escocés que juega en casa contra el chaval de 19 años.
.
Y yo... me lo pierdo.
.

No hay comentarios: